Ok, so maybe a blog wasn't my best idea
I took the MIT blog survey tonight, and boy was that a bit embarrassing. Four posts to my name in almost a year, and I call myself a writer. That's pretty darned pathetic.I don't know if it's because I think I'm too boring to talk about or what, but for some reason blogging about my life just doesn't really interest me. I read other people's blogs and really enjoy them, but when it comes to my own life?
Meh.
It's not like there isn't enough going on in my life right now that I have any lack of things to talk about. Why, not even a week ago a photographer told me that I could model for him, if I wanted to. Bondage photos. That he would post on the web for me.
I declined. The situation was rather surreal, even for me, and I seem to fall into wierd stuff on a fairly reacurring basis. I don't know why this happens; I try to lead a normal life. I feel normal, or as normal as a geek can feel, and yet I just run into some of the oddest situations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home