Tuesday, July 03, 2007

8 Facts About Me

1. I don't have television. I have *a* television, but no reception and I am too cheap to buy cable. But, I do not miss television.

2. I abhor the sound that fingernail clippers make. Drives me crazy.

3. I have been stalked.

4. I have worked at the same place since I was 15, but not in the same position.

5. I hate the telephone. Total, irrational loathing, but I truly abhor the device.

6. I love children, but never want to have any of my own. People are confused by this.

7. I do a lot of cross stitch, but rarely finish any projects. Things that get nearly done are often abandoned with only a few hours left in the project.

8. I have never really dated.

Interesting, huh?

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Wow, you updated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home