Waste of space
So I was at work, and I was filling out an order. The order was finished and I was getting the paperwork together when I happened to look at the customer's purchase order number and saw that it was wrong.This particular customer's POs are always five numbers and two letters. The salseperson had six numbers and two letters. I double checked to make sure it was wrong, then took it to the salseperson to get it fixed. He gave me the "how closely are you checking up on me?" look then fixed it while I explained that it just looked wrong to me.
What I want to know is, what part of my brain is responsible for remembering this customer's PO numbering system, and if it's possible to rededicate those nuerons to something actually worthwhile. Like, where I left my keys?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home