Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Gah.

Sometimes the days just suck.

I'll elaborate more later, but recently:

1) My visiting friend finally finished the breaking of my shower. I expected her to, so I'm not upset, but I am currently without a shower.

2) We went to the Olympic penninsula yesterday. Even though we made it to the last ferry before it left they didn't let us on, so we got to drive around Puget Sound to get home after 2:30.

3) Driving home from the book store someone rear-ends the person behind me, sending her into the back of my car.

Is this how I wanted to spend my vacation? Uh, no. Tomorrow, instead of going to Canada, or, say, doing anything else fun, I get to take my car to get fixed. My back bumper is shot, the muffler is crunched, the tire catch is just not working, my seat is broken... It highly sucks.

This is my first vacation in a year, and right now it is sucking so much that I just want to go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home